• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any experience with JC Taylor Insurance?

RT6PK

Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
I currently have Haggerty Insurance. I am looking to change because they want an additional $900.00 per year to allow my 16 year old son to drive my Belvedere and Viper. JC Taylor gave me a better quote. I am looking for any feedback from anyone who may have had a claim with them and the level of service you might have gotten. Anyone?

Should you be letting a 16 yr old drive a car that’s faster than his brain can think?

Should you be letting a 16 yr old drive a car that’s faster than his brain can think?
Well, you really don't know how fast his brain can think; and I am not sure how fast your kids can think, but to answer your question... YES. I get to spend time with my son experiencing something that we both love by showing him how to properly drive and respect a manual shift performance car. How are you going to beat that?

Last edited:
I have been using JC Taylor for more than 20 years. No complaints. But, also no claims. That's when you find out how good your insurance company really is.

I used them in the past on a car. No complaints, But then again, never had a claim either

Well, you really don't know how fast his brain can think; and I am not sure how fast your kids can think, but to answer your question... YES. I get to spend time with my son experiencing something that we both love by showing him how to properly drive and respect a manual shift performance car. How are you going to beat that?
Well if that is the case, then prepare to open up the wallet regardless of what carriers you shop. Your son will be rated on the use of the highest-rated auto to insure and that is an insurance fact. The only way around it is to have an exclusion endorsement attached to your insurance that will not allow him to drive said vehicles. It is the nature of the business and the insurance companies hold the upper hand in these matters. Good luck in whatever way you go...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

I currently have Haggerty Insurance. I am looking to change because they want an additional $900.00 per year to allow my 16 year old son to drive my Belvedere and Viper. JC Taylor gave me a better quote. I am looking for any feedback from anyone who may have had a claim with them and the level of service you might have gotten. Anyone?
Also check with American National. You have a agent in Poland. Anpac Chrome is very reasonable and I get a refund yearly if I have no claims. That works because I combined with my homeowners insurance. https://www.americannational.com/wps/portal/agent?s=davidmoliterno-16519

Auto Transport Service
Back