• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea if a 71 Coronet bumper would fit on 71 Charger?

jenkins71

Local time
7:16 PM
Reaction score
Title says it all. I was kind of thinking of putting one of those chrome loop bumpers off a 71 Coronet on my 71 Charger. I think it would look cool. Call me crazy.

Any idea if it would fit between the fenders? I can weld if I need to make tabs on it to fit the bumper brackets on the car. But I don't want to alter the fenders.

Well, that's more of a thread of a guy THINKING about doing it, and that picture is just a photoshop rendering of a 71 with a loop bumper on it...

Anyone have any idea if a 71-74 coronet bumper would bolt on? Anyone got a lead on a bumper?
Thanks!

You could always call Bumper Boyz in Los Angeles and ask. Google them. Huge shop - at all the shows. Not sure that I would buy from them as their rep isn't so good. But they would know of the fit.

Did you ever find a bumper I've always wonered if a 71-72 Charger fender would fit a 72-73 Coronet. They look the same shape

Auto Transport Service
Back