• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any one use this?

The price is cheap enough. Have no experience with the brand. Some might say epoxy is epoxy but there is a big difference between some manufacturers materials, we have had some issue with various epoxies before.
The old saying you get what you pay for really applies with paint materials. Even though we use BASF Glasurit in our training facility one of my favourite epoxies has always been PPG's DP series. Remember, the epoxy is your foundation for a great job.

Not saying it isn't a good product, just don't know much about it. Good Luck!

Thanks. Id like to go with PPG. So I sand the car to metal, aplly filler,epoxy,block sand. Base coat over sanded epoxy. Right?

Sand to bare metal,apply dp90 don't use anything else,plastic filler,poly primer,block sand,apply 2k primer,finish sand,then seal and base or just base.This will depend on how fine you finish your work.This is the tried and true way for me the last twenty years.

The old saying you get what you pay for really applies with paint materials.

100% right! Don't skimp when laying the foundation for your finish work. PPG DP is a great product. A heck of a lot more expensive than the TCP Global, but a great product.

I used the single stage metallic paint from tcp, it laid just fine, so thats the only comment I can give.

Sand to bare metal,apply dp90 don't use anything else,plastic filler,poly primer,block sand,apply 2k primer,finish sand,then seal and base or just base.This will depend on how fine you finish your work.This is the tried and true way for me the last twenty years.

That's the way.

Auto Transport Service
Back