• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any racing seats that look right in a stock black interior?

adam83

Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
My stock 71 buckets are not sufficient for the type of car Ive built. Wish they were cause they look perfect in a stock interior. Will be looking at racing seats soon, and have not seen anything that looks right (in my opinion) in my stock black interior. I dont want flashy bright colors, or something that looks like it came out of a ferrari, I want something that looks right at home in these cars. Any suggestions?

Racing seats

I have a pair of RC black racing seats,if interested send me your email and I will send photo's

I've always liked the seats that came in the neon srt-4
neon srt4 seats.jpg

In what way are your seats not sufficient? For your personal feel while driving, or for a tech inspection?

Both. It's hard to road race and take corners with your back on a flat ironing board! Plus they just art comfortable to me after an hour of driving.

I like our rally gauges, center consoles and interiors, especially the seats. Wish they made a racing seat styled after it.

Those neon seats look ok. I'm 6'2" 210lbs would they be comfortable for tall guy?

Hey just noticed those neon seats look like they're meant for shoulder/lap belt. I'm looking for 4 or 5 point harness seats

Auto Transport Service
Back