• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody looking for asuper stock style seat?

Outlaw525

Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score
Smittybiltdepot.com has these seats on sale for $99 each free shipping. Part #44801. They are pretty close to the A100 seats. I just ordered a set for my Coronet.

SB44801_a.jpg

Nice, I wish I would have known about these before I bought a pair.

Thanks

Please let us know what your plans are for mounting brackets. Looks good.

Let us know what the bottom of the seat looks like and like Darter said mounting solutions. Thanks.

Here is couple pics of the bottom. I am going to build aluminum non adjustable super stock style brackets. It looks like the universal race seat type adjusters that that you can get from Summit would work.

images.ashx.jpg
SB44801_e.jpg

Nice find Outlaw! Ya wish I would have known earlier too. I have a set coming from Gary Ball in turquoise for the '64.

Guess I'll be calling them ten. Anyone know if Black is the only color? Although, for that price, it doesn't really matter.

Seats arrived today. They are an unbelievable bargain for $100. Nice construction, decent upholstery, they measure:

19" wide
22" tall
22" overall length with a 19" deep seat

Hope this helps.

These will be good for my 62 wagon----thanks Outlaw525

Auto Transport Service
Back