• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody recognize these headers?

Outlaw525

Local time
4:27 AM
Reaction score
I found these on Facebook Marketplace for cheap. Guy had a bunch of Chevy stuff and this set of "big block Mopar" headers (yes, I know they're Hemi headers) for sale. He couldn't remember where he got them. They are really solid and not beat up with long 3" collectors. Anybody recognize them, know what body they might fit or the manufacturer? Thanks

KIMG20240106_124017596.JPG
KIMG20240106_124040118.JPG

They look like old Hooker headers..

5210 Hookers. 2 1/8 tubes, ports on flanges all over the place and need to be welded then resurfaced to seal. At stock ride height they drag on the ground because the collectors are behind the front wheels a bit and hang low. I've bought 3 or 4 sets and none of them are worth a pinch of coon dung.

5210 Hookers. 2 1/8 tubes, ports on flanges all over the place and need to be welded then resurfaced to seal. At stock ride height they drag on the ground because the collectors are behind the front wheels a bit and hang low. I've bought 3 or 4 sets and none of them are worth a pinch of coon dung.
I'm glad I'm in them cheap, they will be wall hangers in the shop.

Auto Transport Service
Back