• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody received the TKX trans yet??

max340

Local time
8:37 PM
Reaction score
Anybody out there received their order for the tkx yet?? I've been waiting patiently since Feb. for mine but keep getting told "next month". I'm going with Silver Sports complete kit.

I have been out at least that long with SST. Retool by Tremec during covid started the disaster and now the story is the TKO shifter for B bodies did not transfer over to the TKX. So, they needed the first unit to design the shifter and then send the shifter out for production. Again during covid shortages. Getting the same story, but honestly it is wearing thin. I reached out to American and they said they have the shifter figured out and are expecting TKX’s next month. I am starting to feel jerked around, but I also have a set of police rims out at Coker that they are now saying we have no idea when they will deliver. It has been 3-4 months on those.

Yep. Feeling like the ultimate chump at this point but there's no one else to get the whole kit from.

Silver Sport posted on their social media yesterday that the Mopar B Body TKX was now available. Showed a picture with the shifter attached. Not sure what that means for you guys that have one on order, but I'd expect they'll be shipping soon. I didn't pay that much attention since I've already got one of their modified TKO-600's in my car.

Auto Transport Service
Back