• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody tried new glass from Autocity on Ebay?

70 Viper

Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Just checking if there is any feedback on fit or quality on side glass from this supplier if anyone has used their glass.

That's funny I just purchase an aluminum radiator from the same people it's well built and I checked through the feedback before I bought it and I didn't see any people complaining about the fit of any glass that they bought.
If you want go back to eBay under the name of the company it'll say (show more) tap on that when that pops up tap on recent feedback and you can go through and check Their feedback!

Last edited:
Thanks, I have checked further on them and found plenty of happy people who have bought Chevy glass but none who have Mopar glass. It looks like their products are of good quality from the feedback so far.

I bought the smoke gray tinted glass for my 68 Charger from them a couple years ago. It is the same thickness and fits as good as the glass I took out. It is made in China though. I have heard of fitment problems with the aftermarket stuff and was worried that I would have issues but have to say mine worked out great.

I bought the smoke gray tinted glass for my 68 Charger from them a couple years ago. It is the same thickness and fits as good as the glass I took out. It is made in China though. I have heard of fitment problems with the aftermarket stuff and was worried that I would have issues but have to say mine worked out great.
Good to know , sounds like they provide a good product. I looked at the smoke gray tint but wondered how dark it would look installed. Would you have a photo yours to give me an indication of the tint level.
Thanks

I don't think the tint level is any higher than the green. Just a different color. My car is a A/C car so it had the green tint to begin with.
Here are a couple pics so you can see the contrast. I think some cars may look better with the green tint. They have that also but I like the smoke with a black car.

100_8125.JPG 100_8132.JPG 100_8139.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back