• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mystery sticker on 65 coronet back glass

Sander65

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
I've wondered what this sticker on the back glass of my coronet says for years now. Its a 1964 commemorative sticker for Dodge's 50th anniversary. What i can make out is Golden Anniversary in the center and ______s Inc. The D__lin' Dodge Bros. around the outer perimeter. I assume D__lin' is Dealin' or (Duelin') Anyone have any ideas?

20240201_171946.jpg

Looks like it could be a Dealership sticker. Something...INC. across the top. Maybe the Dealerships 50th anniversary. Try to dampen it with a sponge to enhance the colors.

Yes I was thinking it was a dealership. My assumption was its for Dodge's 50th. Possibly the dealer had them made in 64 and slapped them on the back of the new Coronets on the lot. Here's a damp picture. Not much better possibly worse. I think I can make out a ys before Inc. So _____ys Inc.

20240202_162720.jpg

Yes I was thinking it was a dealership. My assumption was its for Dodge's 50th. Possibly the dealer had them made in 64 and slapped them on the back of the new Coronets on the lot. Here's a damp picture. Not much better possibly worse. I think I can make out a ys before Inc. So _____ys Inc.

View attachment 1602700

Do you happen to know what dealership or state the car was from?

Auto Transport Service
Back