• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone build Models?

That's pretty cool! I recently dug mine out of storage and sold them on Ebay. The Mopars brought the most money. Someday when I have time I'll build them again!
Nice work!
KID

Lets see you do a chryslers at carlisle swap meet project. You know, parts on tarps, cars in the car corral......That would be cool. Anyway, awsome stuff. You did a great job on the car to make them look old.

Yeah with cop cars and handcuffs and.....

I've built lots of models.
These two are the ones I'm most proud of however.
1/4 scale, made of clay, then I painted them using automotive paint.

Chevrolet Corvette concept:
corvette1.jpg

Corvette2.jpg

corvette3.jpg

Toyota Sprinter Trueno concept:
neohachi.jpg

Very very cool guys. That yard scene looks so real. It looks like most of the Mopars I've owned.

Thats awesome Yuri. Your a lucky man that must have been some experience.

Man those junkers are some way cool models!!! How do you make the rusty looking paint? or is that a secret formula?

Jason

You should add the Tulsa time capsule car in there. Maybe start with a Christine model.

Man those junkers are some way cool models!!! How do you make the rusty looking paint? or is that a secret formula?

Jason

Its just weeks old rotted 0000stell wool mixed with thinner and flat black, the cool part is it actually continues to oxodize so it is rustier now then when these shots were taken a couple years ago! LOL!

You should add the Tulsa time capsule car in there. Maybe start with a Christine model.

That would be cool, MAKE A DIORAMA OF CAR BEFORE THEN THE EXCAVATION scene!! Man that would take some time but be badassssssss!

i've built models for yrs but never got THAT much detail.i've always been amazed at the talent displayed,but you have exceded even that.

Very kool! nice work guys. I used to be obsessed with building models, probably still would if I had more time. I hardly have time to work on the full size ones lately. I still have all of the Mopars that I built through the `80's in a couple of big boxes. Last time I looked at them the bottoms of the boxes were full of loose parts. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back