• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone buy from PGclassic.com?

Yes, awhile ago. Good experience. Are they taking phone orders ? I'm old/ancient school, I always prefer to talk to someone.

I've bought a fair number of items from them, only issue I ever had was my seat belt set looked like the sea can went for a swim in the Pacific as they were all corroded, but replaced without question. That said, does B and E have the same item for sale in the USA.. as they both sell the same reproductions!

I bought a ramcharger air cleaner base and top from them this past winter. They shipped the wrong one, but made it right with no issues. They are in Canada however so the shipping is not quick - not their fault. Just a heads up on the lids. They are not nearly the same quality as an original....

That said, does B and E have the same item for sale in the USA.. as they both sell the same reproductions!
sorry dadsbee,Im not understanding your question.

I bought a ramcharger air cleaner base and top from them this past winter. They shipped the wrong one, but made it right with no issues. They are in Canada however so the shipping is not quick - not their fault. Just a heads up on the lids. They are not nearly the same quality as an original....
That is the same setup as Herbs. I was told 7 to 10 days on shipping.How Bad is the lid?

I bought some headrests for my '69 Sport Satellite and ordered the wrong mounting kit - called them on the phone, spoke to customer service right away. The return was easy and the new kit was sent out.

Would definitely do business with them again.

I've bought a fair number of items from them, only issue I ever had was my seat belt set looked like the sea can went for a swim in the Pacific as they were all corroded, but replaced without question. That said, does B and E have the same item for sale in the USA.. as they both sell the same reproductions!

It's Mike Ross from B E and A... Actually he sells better stuff cause his parts are licensed and Mike's parts have the Part number and Pentastar where Peter Gee (PG Classics) Doesn't in most cases...

https://www.beaparts.com/

I just looked up Mike Ross,looks like same kit but says for 70-72 cars

I just looked up Mike Ross,looks like same kit but says for 70-72 cars
Yes his is the correct year 70-2 because the only 6 pack car in 69 Uses a Totally different Air Cleaner set-up for an A-12 car...

That is the same setup as Herbs. I was told 7 to 10 days on shipping.How Bad is the lid?
Yeah, it was probably 10 days shipping to me in WI.
Very noticable difference in the lids. Color is wrong, though not a big deal as I repainted both that and the base anyway. Base comes with a rough texture to it.
Not formed as tight/crisp. Metal was deformed/wavy from the press process on the first lid I got from them. When they asked how the lid was when I called back to return the wrong base and get the correct one shipped, I told them about the bad spot. No questions asked and they sent a replacement for that as well. This one is far better and I can live with it. Still can easily tell it is a repop however.
Don't know if it is true or not but I heard that PG sells the seconds from BEA. Same manufacturer but BEA is usually better quality. Never bought from them, but there seems to be a price difference on everything the 2 companies sell, so it would make sense.

Waiting on BEA,it says call for online orders. It was $50 cheaper on BEA

Yeah, it was probably 10 days shipping to me in WI.
Very noticable difference in the lids. Color is wrong, though not a big deal as I repainted both that and the base anyway. Base comes with a rough texture to it.
Not formed as tight/crisp. Metal was deformed/wavy from the press process on the first lid I got from them. When they asked how the lid was when I called back to return the wrong base and get the correct one shipped, I told them about the bad spot. No questions asked and they sent a replacement for that as well. This one is far better and I can live with it. Still can easily tell it is a repop however.
Don't know if it is true or not but I heard that PG sells the seconds from BEA. Same manufacturer but BEA is usually better quality. Never bought from them, but there seems to be a price difference on everything the 2 companies sell, so it would make sense.
Not true I don't think PG vets the parts as much as Mike. Peter is the China connection... He makes all the parts and Mike helped with fitting and such. Mike then went the extra step once parts were made to add the Pentastar and part numbers like on the lenses and such..These are licensed parts and he struck a deal with Chrysler so they offer these parts at the dealerships saving him $$$$$$$ Licensing every single part that had the Pentastar...

Not true I don't think PG vets the parts as much as Mike. Peter is the China connection... He makes all the parts and Mike helped with fitting and such. Mike then went the extra step once parts were made to add the Pentastar and part numbers like on the lenses and such..These are licensed parts and he struck a deal with Chrysler so they offer these parts at the dealerships saving him $$$$$$$ Licensing every single part that had the Pentastar...
So they are the exact same pieces coming from the 2 places? Only difference is that Mike's have #'s and Pentastar's? That would definitely justify the price difference.

So they are the exact same pieces coming from the 2 places? Only difference is that Mike's have #'s and Pentastar's? That would definitely justify the price difference.
Mikes not selling them anymore,just talked to him.

Yes same manufacturer except Mike went the extra step to make his parts "correct". Mike has been selling out his stock for the past 4-5 years and phasing his business out. When his warehouse of parts are gone he is done...

Yes his is the correct year 70-2 because the only 6 pack car in 69 Uses a Totally different Air Cleaner set-up for an A-12 car...
so this is not correct for my 70 Bee https://pgclassic.com/121-ag6pa-mop...bber-1969-70-ramcharger-kit-440-6-bbl-engine/
121-ag6pa__27244.1418351106.1280.1280.jpg

this is an a-12 base for 1969 Bee
=tbn%3AANd9GcTdPkU1rtNwrS3WOlV-C8rgIlDgm1k8EZRxXuLMM8sSZYaFDWuMH7HADxRLlPl7xtkP-xCC6J7d&usqp=CAc.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back