• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone going to the turkey rod run in daytona?

no..I usually do the Moultrie swap meet the weekend prior...good many going to the run stop over in Moultrie as a two for one

Adams, I usually go to moultrie. Ive spent all my parts money on my road runner getting ready for daytona So im not going to moultrie. Ill be in a red 68 roadrunner in daytona.

Been there many times,it's a washout for Mopars as far as parts hunting goes. Mostly GM and Ford stuff.

most all the swap meets are chev/ford...a real smart guy can usually fill a trailer full of these parts just by walking along the road picking up the pieces that normally fall from these cars..still go...still have fun...odd chance of finding a part for couple of the orphan cars here..get a piece or two for the 40/50's cars there at times..always fun..meet up with the gang...kick tires in the corral..car looking is limited normally only to the fence line where they usually set the project cars..I'll walk pass 300 finished cars to look at a Gremlin X in rough condition in the project line....nothing for the imagination in a finished project..

guess this pretty much describes me as an opinionated dinosaur but I like what I like..

I was planning to go, but I haven't gotten my road runner back yet. :(

Auto Transport Service
Back