• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone got a line on rear bumper fillers, side pieces?

Yes, please let us know and thanks for the update.

Just a note, I see that people are selling the center section for 73/74 RR for $120 or more!!!! That's crazy, Restoration specialties had these for $40 when I got mine last year.

73 74 Road Runner Rear Bumper Fillers

I purchased the center strip 3686617 from AMS Obsolete www.mmpar.com , email [email protected], 7063374606 , fax 706 243 6368. in 2012 for arround $100. they still have them for sale. they make them new. Also I just received a set of the outer pieces 3686618-9 from them for $195 for the set. They have just started making them. They look good. I will be installing ths week so will be able to tell you how the fit is. They do look good . I will post some pics when I get them installed. These parts have been a long time in coming but now their is a supplier.

- - - Updated - - -

I purchased the center strip 3686617 from AMS Obsolete www.mmpar.com , email [email protected], 7063374606 , fax 706 243 6368. in 2012 for arround $100. they still have them for sale. they make them new. Also I just received a set of the outer pieces 3686618-9 from them for $195 for the set. They have just started making them. They look good. I will be installing ths week so will be able to tell you how the fit is. They do look good . I will post some pics when I get them installed. These parts have been a long time in coming but now their is a supplier.

I just got a message back from Mike that they will have more next week
any one that has installed please advise how they are so I can order a set
thanks in advance

Bruce

Leafdave, can you also post pics of them before they are installed?

How flexible are they when they were new? I still have the end pieces on my '73 but they are faded and hard as a rock. I tried lightly sanding one of them yesterday and it looked like it would sand OK but I am scared to attempt to remove them for fear of breaking one or both. Mine are body colour. I think that was how they cam from the factory.

Bob

- - - Updated - - -

73Rattler.....do you have any pictures of that narrowed bumper?

Bob

I took them out of package when I got mine last week and they are very flexible. Smell like fresh rubber as well lol. Very nice condition. My car is not back together so I cannot tell you how they fit however I compared them to one of my old ones and they look identical. 2015-03-15 16.36.41.jpg
Oh and the center section I also got from Restoration Specialties a few months ago and now they charge $70 or so

Thanks

How does the material colors match

Bruce

Guys there's an O.e.m. rear center for sale down here in fl on c.l. I think he wants $75 he said it's near mint I can help if anyone needs it p.m. me and I'll get a hold and get more info on it for you

Those look pretty good, do they have the metal inserts included?

Auto Transport Service
Back