• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have a photo of a 64 Plymouth with a/c dashboard, controls, vents etc?

furious70

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
I've got a few odd and ends pieces and trying to figure out what they are.
Thanks!

The steering wheel was the focus of these pics, but they do show some of what you may be looking for.

Belv (9).jpg
Belv (19).jpg

I think I have that driver's side vent, but I don't see others in that photo? Where are the rest of the vents?

There are two metal pop up vents in the top of the dash (seen in the pic). Then there are two plastic vents under the dash. You can see the driver's side. The passenger side one isn't present in the pic. It matches the driver's side. I don't think there's supposed to be one in the middle, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

F.Y.I. The vents are Not plastic, they are pot metal.

Post #6 shows all the vents. It is good that you don't need the driver's vent, because I bought that a couple of months ago. However, go to eBay and search for this seller "oem-parts-from-the-past". Go to his store and the passenger's side vent and the top two vents should still be available.

Auto Transport Service
Back