• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have a real A12 car for sale?

Nice car. Too bad it is an auto. Interested in this level of restoration in a 4 speed car!. Thanks for posting the link. A bit much (like 10K) in todays market in my very humble and ill informed opinion. Thanks again. Spook.

or bag it

[FONT=Courier New,Courier][SIZE=+1]I knew a girl so ugly that she was known as a two-bagger. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier][SIZE=+1]That's when you put a bag over your head in case the [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier][SIZE=+1]bag over her head comes off. [/SIZE][/FONT]

I see.......

[FONT=Courier New,Courier][SIZE=+1]I knew a girl so ugly that she was known as a two-bagger. [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier][SIZE=+1]That's when you put a bag over your head in case the [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Courier New,Courier][SIZE=+1]bag over her head comes off. [/SIZE][/FONT]

Some how that dosen't suprise me.....!

Have located a number of cars. Have put on a bunch of miles over the past 2 weekends but still have an empty spot in my garage..... Still looking. Now where is that orange, 4 speed, restored, matching number bee or RR for under 60K???? LOL! Thanks for the reply. Spook.

Auto Transport Service
Back