• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have a real A12 car for sale?

Bluefury, thanks for the clarification. All information is much appreciated. Just for the giggles, what is a good driver qualtiy matching number A12 RR going for in todays market?? Is it just my impression or do the Super Bee seem to bring a bit less money? Just curious. Thanks. Spook.

Contrary to what the fellow selling the green A12 thinks, A12 Bees typically have more interest/value. Just about every record set during the A12 market heyday was for a Dodge version. I happen to love them both, but the Bee, even with higher production #'s, still tends to be more sought after. I missed out on a B5 4-spd Bee in driver condition a year and a half ago for $45k, it did not have the original engine and no H-wheels. The very clean A12 post 4-spd Bee with no sheet, no H-wheels, non #'s engine/trans and missing fender tag, sold for mid 40's a couple of months ago.

FWIW- an local Mopar nut here recently sold his set of 5, matching date '69 H-wheels for a few grand!

Sold the spare tire and h- rim from this car for 2800. 3 years ago:eek:

Still do not know what to sell car for, factory block is stiil in garage.

I would call that a pretty good profit margin, but as with any car; buyer beware.

Finding that out for sure!!! Sometimes I think it would be easier, cheaper and probably a whole lot worrisome to buy a known clone that someone dumped $$$ into and just drive the snot out of the thing! Not sure I want to buy into all the matching numbers headache Did that with c2 corvettes and wasn't much fun. Just saying, but then what the heck do I know. Spook.

So, with all this said & done, what's a good quality (not rotisserie restoration) '69 6-pack Road Toad really worth these days?

So, with all this said & done, what's a good quality (not rotisserie restoration) '69 6-pack Road Toad really worth these days?

Have there been enough of them sold lately to calculate a trend? One just sold on here for I think $45K. It was a complete numbers matching car but needed gone through. Basic RR's seem to be in the $30K range so does the M code automatically add 100%? Starting to sound like real estate prices in my area.

Value........?

Value is totally subjective.....! How bad does the seller want to sell...... How bad does the buyer want the car.....?

What significance does the car have....? What condition is the car in....? How well documented is the car....? How is the car equipped....?

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to special order an A12 Road Runner in 1969.
The car was sold after 2 1/2 years and I have never seen or heard of it again. It has never surfaced in the registery.

If I were in the market and this car turned up .... What would it be worth to me....? WHATEVER THE SELLER WANTED...!

Thanks for all the replies. Still searching with a couple of possibilities located. Wish me luck!! Spook

a 12 for sale

I have a A12 super bee for sale... 4 spd car original intake and carbs, original tranny ,not original motor but correct dated 69 440 hp motor, r4 red with rear white stripe and radio this one was custom ordered that way.....less than 300 miles on newly rebuilt engine $60,000 canadian or equal

Just a quick question: What does the board think a 1969 A12 clone would be worth in todays market? Seems nicely done but an aknowledged 383 car with 440 6 pack, upgraded interior, ect. Just curious what others would think it would bring. Thanks. Spook

a12 values

In my search for an A12 I have been finding it really difficult to determine value of the cars that I have found or have been offered. I would take either a super bee or road runner with personal preference toward a RR. Need the 4 speed in either car. So what is a reasonable price for either a project car or a finished car. Prices so far have been from 20K to 50K for a project car and from 60K to 100K for a car that is together and pretty complete. Most complete cars have paint jobs that are at least 10 years old... Lots of non matching motors with correct casting dates but not original to the car. Is this a sticking point when buying an A12? Never figured it would be so difficult to spend money!!! Thanks for all the replies. Spook.

Auto Transport Service
Back