• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have an old distributor laying around ?

pearljam724

Local time
8:26 PM
Reaction score
There are 2 springs inside an original distributor attached to the counter weights. One is larger or thicker than the other. I’m looking for that smaller spring. If anyone has an old original distributor not being used and is kind enough to help me. Please message me. Thank you

44-1024x577.jpg

There are 2 springs inside an original distributor attached to the counter weights. One is larger or thicker than the other. I’m looking for that smaller spring. If anyone has an old original distributor not being used and is kind enough to help me. Please message me. Thank you
HALIFAXHOPS distributor guy on this site i have after market set I'm not going to use if you can't get original one

I have 3 of those little buggers in my spring stash from back in the day, but couldn't begin to guess at which one you would need. Pretty sure they are all slightly different.

Last edited:
Beatersrus is going to send me the smaller spring from a late model small block points distributor. They should be all the same. Very thankful

I have 3 of those little bugger in my spring stash from back in the day, but couldn't begin to guess at which one you would need. Pretty sure they are all slightly different.
All have different rates to them depending on the thickness of the wire used and length. No real guide out there on them.

Auto Transport Service
Back