• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have info on Wiper Motor Relocation - Hellcat Swap

I know that Paul aka @70 Viper here in New Zealand has mounted the wiper motor under-dash in his 70 RR build.
Maybe he will see this message and share some information. These are the only pics I have of it so far of relevance...

upload_2020-6-15_7-5-53.png

upload_2020-6-15_7-6-5.png

Agree, this is the same thread from which I took my cue for placing the motor under my dash. His is the exact same place as mine is and at the same angle as it's the one that lets the arms work.
2015-04-05-10-40-58-jpg.jpg

Agree, this is the same thread from which I took my cue for placing the motor under my dash. His is the exact same place as mine is and at the same angle as it's the one that lets the arms work.
View attachment 963496

Thanks for all of the good ideas - in the end decided it's easiest to move the motor ahead - pulled the drive train out yesterday and will fab up new mounts this week - hopefully back together next weekend if the work schedule allows...

Thanks for all of the good ideas - in the end decided it's easiest to move the motor ahead - pulled the drive train out yesterday and will fab up new mounts this week - hopefully back together next weekend if the work schedule allows...
Roger. Good luck then!

Auto Transport Service
Back