• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone Heard From Performance Car Graphics?

JG71B

Local time
10:29 AM
Reaction score
Talked to the guy a month or so ago. Twice in several months. Now I can't reach anyone and Im not getting emails returned at all. Really want to use their products but, may have to go to Phoenix Graphics. Please lmk if any of you guys know anything. Appreciate it!

Go to their website there’s a paragraph talking about a re-opening. Sounds like someone passed away.

I was recommend this guy for custom stripes. He did a very nice job. Good prices. Call Gary tell him Pete with the 528 hemi Charger decal told you to call.

Top Flite Signs & Graphics
1631 SW South Macedo Blvd.
Port Saint Luice, FL 34984
Office: 561-740-9900
Cell: 561-302-8260

Go to their website there’s a paragraph talking about a re-opening. Sounds like someone passed away.
Yeah I've already spoken to the gentleman that took over. Called again last night and the voicemail said new products are being released daily and if there are any questions to email (no mention to call) them. I've done that several times the past couple months and only one response months ago. I'd really hate to go elsewhere but I'm trying to do this for a refinishing class at a college and time is getting tight. The materials used are top notch so I'm trying to hold out. I figured speaking with him a few months in advance would be enough. I get they picked up where someone left off being that a death was involved so I'm giving them a chance but, I need this decal kinda asap!

Dale's Cuda Shop also sells quality stripes and decals.

I'll give it a other week then I may use Dale's. Thanks

Dave Patik the original owner died last year. Mike Mancini from American Muscle Car Restorations, Instruments Specialties, bought the company and is now running the company using the same contact info as before.
Performance Car Graphics PCG performancecargraphics.com
Instrument Specialties
American Muscle Car Restorations, Inc. – Performing world class restorations for the most discriminating of collectors and connoisseurs.
Well I wish he would at least answer emails when you leave them as his voicemail instructs. If you tell me if I have questions about your products to email instead of call I'd expect some sort response in less than the several weeks it's been. Call me crazy....‍

If you called Gary as I said above you would have your decals.

Auto Transport Service
Back