• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know production numbers on 69 Charger SE

Highwaystar

Local time
9:18 AM
Reaction score
I found that there were 9,240 Charger SE's made. How many were available with the 383HP console 4spd is the question? I also found there was a total of 3,579 69 Chargers with a 383 4spd, but how many SE's with that motor/tranny combo were made?
looking for a Charger guru..to answer this one.
Thanks for any efforts.

Ok answer this. Is there a good Charger website? That would know this question.

I don't think the answer you are looking for is possible as that exact info. wasn't tracked. Dodgecharger.com is a very nice website.

Hey, Thanks for the reply. I figured out production date as Oct 11th, 68. Is there a way to tell in the order # as to what # it was in that production.
I know my 68 GTX convertible was 250 of 1026. but can't tell anything on this Charger. You may be right, unless it was an R/T, 500, or Daytona. there may have not been production numbers on this. It is a shame, I believe there were very little made, and I just purchased one from an original owner with 47,000 miles.

I found that there were 9,240 Charger SE's made. How many were available with the 383HP console 4spd is the question? I also found there was a total of 3,579 69 Chargers with a 383 4spd, but how many SE's with that motor/tranny combo were made?
looking for a Charger guru..to answer this one.
Thanks for any efforts.

There is no way to know as you cannot cross reference options (SE, engine, transmission and console) and come up with a number. The production figures just don't work that way. You can know one of the individual numbers but not a combination number.

Is there a way to tell in the order # as to what # it was in that production

No.

Auto Transport Service
Back