• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this car/owner?

Whitey

Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know this car/owner? I got these pics from Mr Norms Club Website and was taken at Carlisle. THe caption said it's Paul Ernst from Buffalo, New York.

Attachments

• Ernst1.jpg
    Ernst1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 320
  • Ernst2.jpg
    Ernst2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 335
WOW! Yeah,this is for B-bodies,but that A-body is incredible! I've never seen a genuine 440 car,let alone a G-S special;was that the factory engine color,or something that Mr. Norm's concocted?

A car that rates a hearty "THAT'S *******!!!". Yes,I still say that...

Beautiful car.
I believe the turquoise was factory engine color in 1968.

run his tag. Yep, he's in Buffalo!

Whats up with the air cleaner/fresh air tubing? Of course not factory and unusual to see on a car that looks otherwise to be restored to factory condition.

Probably something concocted by Mr. Norm to provide a fresh air induction system.

I will be talking with the past president and founder of the Rochester Mopar club tomorrow, I will ask him.

I have never heard of or seen it before. Is there any documentation of it being something G.S. offered?

Auto Transport Service
Back