• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone know what the 383 sending unit for the light style hex socket is?

What heater hoses? You're showing us a bare pump sitting on a bench.
well you're half right.
:)
IMG_2944.JPG

It appears that the OP used an eBay image for reference purposes.

How about we cut him/her a little slack guys? :thumbsup:
He just edited that to add the ebay reference and just posted an actual picture of what he's working on. I'm sure starting there would have gone smoother. Adding red x's after editing your post isn't cool either.

Some people ask some really crazy, stupid questions that could easily be answered by the OP's themselves. I'm still waiting for someone to ask the stupid question of, "what size lug wrench do I need"? It makes me wonder how they ever got that far in life that they can't figure anything out for themselves.
This is just a general observation I see and NOT directed to the OP!

He just edited that to add the ebay reference and just posted an actual picture of what he's working on. I'm sure starting there would have gone smoother. Adding red x's after editing your post isn't cool either.
I know I came to the party late, and I respond how I find things....even looking at the history of posts. Not bitching at anyone in particular here. :thumbsup:

I wanted a clear image of the coolant temp switch. I was running back and forth to KMS to cough up $10 a socket. I thought it was 7/8 it wasnt I was hoping for a quick answer.
All I needed was the socket size not off topic criticism
So its 15/16 if anyone ever needs to know in the future.

It shouldn't be that hard to remove the bypass hose to get a socket in there.
By the way, how's the corn this year? :)
I didnt have to I just needed a 15/16 deep socket

Last edited:
Looks like someone needs or needed to expand the tool box. Now how to plug the hole. I can see this going a few more pages.

Some people ask some really crazy, stupid questions that could easily be answered by the OP's themselves. I'm still waiting for someone to ask the stupid question of, "what size lug wrench do I need"? It makes me wonder how they ever got that far in life that they can't figure anything out for themselves.
This is just a general observation I see and NOT directed to the OP!
It’s a new world.

Auto Transport Service
Back