• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone looking for a `66 Charger project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much for all ?
the car and the 4speed trans and the 383 ?

im interrested
but i have only my vacancy on agust...

Matt, if you and I didn't have Ohio between us my wife would still not be speaking to me. But i WOULD have a Charger! I bet i could have talked her into it a couple months ago, hope you do sell it sure would be nice if you could do it up to sell or keep, they were a nice car back in the day, are now i think, What your asking im surprised no-ones grabbed it yet to be honest.

Me too Ron, thanks. Pretty sure I have it sold to a forum member. Have to iron out the details. If I have to keep it much longer I'm afraid I would have no choice but to turn it into a driver and restore as I drive.

Good luck. Its well worth it, there a nice car, and its in good shape.

decent interior panels ...would go good in the hemi car i have listed here for sale...

just now reading this thread re the '66 project Charger. If our '67 was fully ***'d I'ld jump on the '66 - however comma... I do have lots of extra parts that came with the '67, including all kinds of trim. I know the very front most fender top stuff is different '66 vs '67 as the '67 has turn signal spears vs trim continuation on the '66. If anyone decides to make a driver out of it, please holler and we'll see what I have you might find usable. Won't be expensive as I got it as a bundled deal. Have some red interior plastic headliner trim, extra gauge clusters, an extra full front grill/headlight assy w/ motors (have not tested them), parts for the 2 pc longer center console, etc...

Randy C.
Newaygo, Mich

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys, this is the last chance to get this car for 2K as is. The price will start creaping up from here on out, I am now gathering parts to add to it and as I fill in some of the missing stuff the price will reflect it. For starters I have a Electro luminescent power inverter on the way from Mark Gibson (Gauge Doc) and I payed $160 for it, so price including that is now $2,160, you get the idea. Also have a whole bunch of trim coming, some grille/headlight parts and tail light lense parts and a whole nother set of gauges and a center console. I will include these parts with the car at this point for what I paid for them. I may also fix the torsion bar crossmember and if I do the price will reflect it.
Also spent some time cleaning out the interior and scrubbed all of the interior panels down along with cleaning some of the metal trim inside. It looked good to me before, now these panels look great, really nice driver quality stuff!

Attachments

• IMG_6664.JPG
    IMG_6664.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_6667.JPG
    IMG_6667.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_6669.JPG
    IMG_6669.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 319
i just cant fathom why this car hasn't sold yet??? I know they are expensive as hell to build....but a rock solid foundation of a classic car like a 66 charger for $2k? Comeon....Thats cheaper than you can buy most basket case e-bodies....someone please step up and purchase this car!

I wouldn't be at all upset if I ended up turning this one into a driver, kind of the direction I'm going with it anyway.

68 C______ _/_, I'll fill in the blanks as I get closer to being sole owner of this rare beast.

Would that stand for a 1968 Coronet R/T by chance?

Dropped by to take a peek at this solid and straight Charger - well worth building! Red interior looks great and in excellent condition. Should have sold a long time ago!

Dropped by to take a peek at this solid and straight Charger - well worth building! Red interior looks great and in excellent condition. Should have sold a long time ago!

Thanks buddy! Good to see you, have a happy 4th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back