• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone looking for a `66 Charger project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of missing parts will soon no longer be missing. At this rate it should be fairly complete soon. Next I will stick a battery in it and start testing the various systems.
Parts are not very hard to find for this car at all!

Had a 66 listed in the paper last week...The guy wanted 700 bucks...Damn,a buck short and a day late again...First guy that called bought it..
Petty Blue 67 gTx

Having this car SO complete, I tell ya, and all that read this, you are so FAR AHEAD OF THE GAME in this car b/c the seats and interior are all there, and serviceable! This is money that you won't have to pay later on at that stage.

If I was in the mood, and needed a car to 'rebuild/restore' I would JUMP on this car, and if it runs and drives; all the better!

Thanks Donny, I thought about putting an engine and trans in it and turning it in to a driver, but this one has to go, I need the room and also need to get back to the "DOG"!
This is an extra gauge cluster that goes with it too.

Thanks, I feel like I had it too long, but I really only had it for 3 months. I do like these first gen Chargers but this will likely be my last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back