• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone planning to attend Mopars with Big Daddy on Nov 1st/2nd?

GearAddict

Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
I've never been and missed it last year due to a forced work trip. I hear it's the show to go to in FL for both cars and parts. Looking forward to it.

I will be going, but won't be entering my car. Usually a very good show. Lots of parts vendors. Don't sweat last year. It rained, and was mostly a washout.

I plan on going as well...without car.

I will be going, but won't be entering my car. Usually a very good show. Lots of parts vendors. Don't sweat last year. It rained, and was mostly a washout.

Yeah, too long of a drive for me to bring the Roadrunner.

i'll be there fri-sun i'll be in the stimasters vendor spot

I'm sending an old buddy to come visit you at the booth. They just moved to FL and I just found out on this forum. That's a fine how do you do....

Stimasters? Not familiar with that vendor.

I'll stop by for sure.

i'll be there fri-sun i'll be in the stimasters vendor spot

Cool Mark. I'll stop by to see you. The misses and I were in Ocala on Monday afternoon. We stopped by the museum since we were so close. It's amazing how the emptiness disappears on Friday. If you can do it, get in line early on Friday AM (around 6) at the entrance by the Cracker Barrel. That is where they allow the vendors to enter and set up. The spaces are first come first serve.

I sold some stuff there for 3 years in a row. It's a great swap meet and car show.

Here are a few pictures of the place when it's empty.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpgimage.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I took these on Monday afternoon

I had a good time on sunday at the show. Alot of nice A and E body cars. Some very nice B Bodies, but less than I expected.

I picked up a set of rebuilt 906 heads for a decent price as well as a couple of other small items.

I went. Showed my charger. Didnt see anyone at the booth my uncle told me to visit and I went up a few times but was pretty busy chasing my 7 year old kid around

Is it always the first weekend in November? Need to bid vacation for 15. Will it be 11/7-8?

PM moparmarkk for info. He already has his rooms booked. Tell him meep sent you.

Auto Transport Service
Back