• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone running tti headers?

Heimedw

Local time
12:27 PM
Reaction score
I just order a set of tti headers angle plugs for my 64 polara. Just wondering what plug wires will fit the best? 90' straight or 135' ends? I didn't see any suggestions on tti web site. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Contact Richard at Firecore for a custom set of leads - you will need to provide lengths etc for him to make them to your requirements.

I had some made last year and they are awesome. Make sure you mention FBBO. :thumbsup:

[email protected]

I’m running straight connectors, except for #2 on my 65 with TTI headers and Edelbrock heads. #2 has a 90 degree end. Pictures don’t really show much, sorry.

F98F2BCC-3FB6-4851-B87F-A264E8C5D290.jpeg AC2B4D81-6F46-44BD-94E0-105DAF4B2976.jpeg

Firecore. All are angled the same but I'm not sure if they are 45, 115 or 135.

The passenger side picture is worthless.
Plug wires.JPG

You'll need both 90 and straight ends!

#2 is straight #4 90 degree # 6 straight #8 straight

Steve, I'm not sure why but all my ends are the same angle. They all clear the headers and none are burnt after four seasons. I ordered them directly from Rick and that's what I received.

Auto Transport Service
Back