• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone still have their High School ride?

Yep, got her me senior year, Sept ‘75 for $400 after my ‘67 4-speed GTX fell through due to insane insurance obstacles. By a series of miracles she survived my youth! Original drivetrain intact.

IMG_1261.jpeg

IMG_2968.jpeg

IMG_1512.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm impressed to see a lot of people here beside myself still have their HS rides!
I think I'll stick with registering my convertible to celebrate its 55th birthday/SBD-day. Then I'll check in with Bob Ashton in coming months to see how things are going for the Still own their High School Ride feature display. If he's having trouble recruiting a lot of good cars for the feature, I'll sign up the T/A to help out. If he's getting a bunch of interest, I'll just stick with taking the one car to the show. My T/A sort of got lost in the crowd last time I had it at MCACN in the 20 or so cars that ended up in the 2021 AAR/TA feature and Id rather not go through the hassles of bringing it if it'll not get much attention.
Though I haven't heard if there will be a Malaise feature happening this year after my Malaise muscle display in 2022 and follow up smaller GM colonnade feature last year. With my luck he'll decide to have a Malaise era Mopar display and I'll have to sign up the Magnum...

Bought the Charger when I was 19 while I still had my first car, a '72 SSP.
20170604_101809.jpg

Awesome car... To bad it doesn't have a little badge between the scallops.. Though honestly, I owned one Hemicar... It really wasn't my cup-O-tea...
Thank you sir, by the time I got this one the prices for just about any Hemi car were way out of my league for a blue collar worker. The original 440 is plenty of fun though.

Auto Transport Service
Back