• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone used the Proform 67101C Main Body??

Canadian1968

Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Im looking at switching up my carburetor setup. I have the good old reliable Holley 3310 on it currently. As my knowledge increases I know that there are much better carbs out there. This carb lacks a few things that i am looking for.
I would like down-leg booster
I would like adjustable air bleeds
4 Corner idle would be nice.

The proform 67101C knocks off my first 2 request. But not the 4 corner idle

My questions are,

1. In the description and pictures of the unit , it show and list a secondary pump nozzle ? This main body is ment for vacuum secondaries , why would it have a secondary pump nozzle? Wondering if anyone actually has this unit and can confirm ??
2. It has air bleeds for the secondary circuit ? I currently have a rear metering block installed on my current 3310 so that i can adjust the rear jets, but it has PV blocked off and there are no idle screws on it. With the new proform main body having adjustable air bleeds, would I have some sort of control over rear idle at all ??

Looking at some other pictures on the web. Shows there is only a pump nozzle for the primaries , must be a typo on their website.

Auto Transport Service
Back