• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April Mopar Giveaway 2024-Phase III & III-A

Earl Dubb Wins $29.95 paint jobs for everyone!

Screenshot 25iuytrewqwertyuytrewq85.jpg

thank you everyone........ for the record, this is my 3rd victory; and I guessed right on the contest I sat out........ which in reality, makes me the reigning 4 time champion........ I graciously accept the recognition........

I would also like to donate the prize to the next contest. I just have no place to display such a nice piece; my version of a "man cave" is a nasty environment where nice things go to die. It deserves a much nicer home than I can provide. I'm in it for the fun, and kicking all your butts is good enough for me. I suggest you slackers step up your game, I'm looking for "one for the thumb", er something....... In closing, while fighting back a tear, I'd just like to say....... I love you guys, and :thankyou: :usflag:

Last edited:
thank you everyone........ for the record, this is my 3rd victory; and I guessed right on the contest I sat out........ which in reality, makes me the reigning 4 time champion........ I graciously accept the recognition........

I would also like to donate the prize to the next contest. I just have no place to display such a nice piece; my version of a "man cave" is a nasty environment where nice things go to die. It deserves a much nicer home than I can provide. I'm in it for the fun, and kicking all your butts is good enough for me. I suggest you slackers step up your game, I'm looking for "one for the thumb", er something....... In closing, while fighting back a tear, I'd just like to say....... I love you guys, and :thankyou: :usflag:
I'll see what I can come up with later today for a Phase III-A giveaway.

The winner of Phase III-A will need to answer all of the following about the car I was driving that night described earlier in this giveaway:

Make
Model
Number of doors
Model Year
Color

I will respond with an agree for a guess that correctly identifies one or more of the five above characteristics. A guess that doesn't correctly identify ANY of the characteristics will receive a thanks. You can guess one or more at a time if you want to take that approach. However, the winning guess has to correctly identify ALL FIVE characteristics in ONE post. The FIRST PERSON to correctly identify ALL FIVE characteristics in ONE post will be declared the winner; and I will announce your name as the winner.

A comment or two about your color guess:
1) must be the name used for the make and the year (if year makes a difference)
2) must use the full color name. For example ONLY: Don't guess Green for
Rallye Green, etc. Don't guess White for Spinnaker White, etc.
3) Color paint code (fender tag) with color code name is acceptable, but see "1)" above regarding make and year and "2)" above regarding name.
4) Include the paint manufacturer's number with the above if it makes a difference. :p
5) Include a screenshot of the car/paint maker's paint sheet for the correct make, model, and model year if you want to be perfectly clear for some reason. For example, PPG sheet for the car/year manufacturer.
6) Conflicting code and color name in a guess will receive a thanks, not an agree. Be careful.
7) Don't overthink it.:D

This could be an interesting competition (food fight!).

GOOD LUCK!!!

To recap, this is the prize:

IMG_20240427_110528013_BURST001.jpg
IMG_20240427_110546587.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back