• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you a narcissist?

I was in charge of diversity training during my corporate days. My favorite scenario was squaring off a guy from one of our NYC metro terminals and a driver from Alabama or Georgia, and have them role play resolution of an unloading delay. We would go for dinner and drinks afterwards, drill down on how different regions dealt with stuff. Results were amazing, process vanished after I left.
We down here in the real world find constant amusement at what folks in other parts are up to. :)
(I say that as someone who lived "in other parts" half my life, admittedly...)

In the 1st or second grade, I was tested too. I was told that I had the English and math comprehension of a 6th grader.
So what? I didn't go on to cure cancer or invent a cheap source of energy!
Nope. Didn't even send me a free tee shirt, you waste of potential! :lol:

I was in charge of diversity training during my corporate days. My favorite scenario was squaring off a guy from one of our NYC metro terminals and a driver from Alabama or Georgia, and have them role play resolution of an unloading delay. We would go for dinner and drinks afterwards, drill down on how different regions dealt with stuff. Results were amazing, process vanished after I left.
They always do away with anything that actually works.

What do ya say with some 'liberated' women ******* at ya for doing that or opens the other door instead! :D
I wash my Nugenix Total T down with a Miller High Life aka the Champagne of beers and wreak of toxic masculinity while holding both the inner and outer entrance doors open for her!

Tests designed for a negative outcome so some people (the ones that don't need help) will seek help/counseling and spend money. Mission success!

I found the results of the test to be highly insulting, and I question where such crap originates

I was surprised at the inclusion of questions about violent sports. It has always been human nature to see them as escapism, a vicarious thrill without actually engaging in violence personally.
The bullshit trend to label strong men as toxic males certainly was factored into this test.
I love boxing and football but I'm not interested in seeing abuse or torture of a person or animal.

After two Voodoo Ranger IPA beers:

A large jump from green to red.
Same old, lovable narcissist.
Same old, fun-loving psychopath.
Same old, often misunderstood sadist.

Screenshot_20240429-203525~2.png

Why not take the test and bullshit your way through it all? See who gets high score!

BOOM....
Just hit strongly agree on almost every question and you get this result:

1714438424104.png

NOT my actual result when answered truthfully.....

I'll add #9 & #10 to my list of everyday life self-important narcissistic behavior telltales:

9. Do you "rubberneck" at accident scenes contributing to traffic backups?

10. Are you willing to lie on or about an online test to protect your public persona?

Why not take the test and bullshit your way through it all? See who gets high score!
Way back in the day, 1965 to be specific, I did this on a career selection test. Answered to make my parents happy. Came up as a doctor, lawyer, or forest ranger. Scored in the bottom 4 percent for business, which was where I ended up.

I cannot kill a mouse....... and yet I'm a sadist :rolleyes:
Don't you have 80 grit toilet paper?:lol::lol::lol:

I refuse to take any of these kinds of tests anymore.
I took so many tests of this type during my corporate climb- behavioral assessments, management impact studies, cultural effectiveness, etc. They all for the most part made me want to puke, and still do. Maybe the worst was the team building exercises and subsequent testing to see if you embraced the concept. It's why I quit and went back to line work.
Tons of stories about corporate retreats........mind numbing.
Sorry, end of rant

I've considered taking some I.Q. tests as well.
Take the same test multiple times using the same test answers, but enter different ages and for male and female at the beginning of the tests.

I cannot kill a mouse....... and yet I'm a sadist :rolleyes:
Have you ever placed two spiders in a sink and watched them fight?
:lol:

Have you ever watched FBBO members try to win a monthly Mopar giveaway?
4 out 5 correct
Braveheart excellent.gif

:rofl:

Take the same test multiple times using the same test answers, but enter different ages and for male and female at the beginning of the tests.
I did a variation of this with my primary care doctor during my last office visit before she retired. She was trying to predict my longevity based on an algorithm in her corporate computer. She said the results were contrary to her years of clinical experience. She got exasperated, input my sex as female, and got the expected result. I lost five years for being male.

I did a variation of this with my primary care doctor during my last office visit before she retired. She was trying to predict my longevity based on an algorithm in her corporate computer. She said the results were contrary to her years of clinical experience. She got exasperated, input my sex as female, and got the expected result.
A little bit of bias on her part.
:rofl:

I did a variation of this with my primary care doctor during my last office visit before she retired. She was trying to predict my longevity based on an algorithm in her corporate computer. She said the results were contrary to her years of clinical experience. She got exasperated, input my sex as female, and got the expected result. I lost five years for being male.
Not too late to make THE change! Snip! lol

Auto Transport Service
Back