• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are you a narcissist?

I've considered taking some I.Q. tests as well.
Goat head and take it! We all know it'll be a great test result! :D
We down here in the real world find constant amusement at what folks in other parts are up to. :)
(I say that as someone who lived "in other parts" half my life, admittedly...)
I want back up to the NE for a mini vacation a lot of years ago and it surprised me how people acted between there and the south. I was probably a bit too young to notice the difference when I first moved to the south but sure noticed it just 6 years later. My mom's side of the family is from the Boston area and my dad's family was from Mississippi (Sidon) but most ended up in Texas. Don't know how my dad put up with my mom's side of the family for so long!

In the 1st or second grade, I was tested too. I was told that I had the English and math comprehension of a 6th grader.
So what? I didn't go on to cure cancer or invent a cheap source of energy!
You've been slacking off a long time! :poke:

JUST KIDDING!

I double dog dare you to
take this test hungover,
and expect the same
results as when taken the
the first time. (sober)?
Judging ones immediate
personality is ridiculous.
It's actions and deeds that
define a person over a
lifetime.

Hungover?
I have never had a hangover. Not once. I've been drunk plenty of times but something about my body chemistry has me waking up and at the worst, feeling sluggish and a little dull in the senses. No headache. no sensitivity to light or noise, none of that stuff.
I'd be a totally functional drunk if I wanted to be but I don't drink much.
The wife took this test yesterday and scored lower than I did. I expected her to have similar numbers or at least closer to mine than she did.

Greg dreams.jpg

Have you stopped beating your wife yet?

I think the worthy question maybe should be wilier, like, "how often does your wife require a beating?"

Hungover?
I have never had a hangover. Not once. I've been drunk plenty of times but something about my body chemistry has me waking up and at the worst, feeling sluggish and a little dull in the senses. No headache. no sensitivity to light or noise, none of that stuff.
I'd be a totally functional drunk if I wanted to be but I don't drink much.
The wife took this test yesterday and scored lower than I did. I expected her to have similar numbers or at least closer to mine than she did.
Sometimes when it tip a few too many, I wake up with the start of a headache, so I do what any good narcissist would do and grab another beer from the fridge and down it. The headache goes away and I am good to go until the drinking starts again around 12 pm.

My Mom said I was special, at least that is what I tell the Police when that question gets asked. :lol:

Kinda sad that people are so insecure they need to go to a generic web page to be told what they are or are not. :screwy:

I was surprised at the inclusion of questions about violent sports. It has always been human nature to see them as escapism, a vicarious thrill without actually engaging in violence personally.
The bullshit trend to label strong men as toxic males certainly was factored into this test.
I love boxing and football but I'm not interested in seeing abuse or torture of a person or animal.

Football, wrestling, MMA, boxing, etc… are all fun to watch. Does that make me a bad person? I also enjoy a good war movie, western or action movie, most of which include graphic violence. Violence is part of human nature, but I can understand how enlightened cupcakes can find them abhorrent. They think words are violence…

I was surprised at the inclusion of questions about violent sports. It has always been human nature to see them as escapism, a vicarious thrill without actually engaging in violence personally.
The bullshit trend to label strong men as toxic males certainly was factored into this test.
I love boxing and football but I'm not interested in seeing abuse or torture of a person or animal.
Just calling any of them 'violent' is seeding bias/answers of the question,
makes for a bad result either way...

Football, wrestling, MMA, boxing, etc… are all fun to watch. Does that make me a bad person? I also enjoy a good war movie, western or action movie, most of which include graphic violence. Violence is part of human nature, but I can understand how enlightened cupcakes can find them abhorrent. They think words are violence…
I am not sure anybody here has yet made the case a narcissist is "bad". Can it be a quality that is a turnoff for others, sure. If someone has narcissist leanings, and they have self-awareness, they are allowed to decide if it's bad or not, and society will also react as it sees fit.
IMO it's not a trait easily modified, but without at least with some self-awareness, very few are.
That IMO was the object of the test.
Labeling it "bad" outright is somewhat playing the victim card, another possible tell on narcissistic manipulation.

Auto Transport Service
Back