• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

attn: @BB70charger500 here's your "affordable" 73/74 440 Rallye

YY1

Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Dodge...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

13K BIN

s-l1600.jpg

Congrats.

Seemed like a really good deal for a factory 440 car in a desirable color in really good condition.

I had been watching it all week and was working with the seller on Saturday as he kept dropping the buy it now. I felt it was a solid buy for a nice driver these days when you look at all overpriced junk out there. I am just surprised a dealer did not grab it up and relist it for 10k more.

for Pete's sake , please do something with those bumper fillers , they are an eyesore. if anything paint them argent silver . nice buy though

for Pete's sake , please do something with those bumper fillers , they are an eyesore. if anything paint them argent silver . nice buy though

I already have 72 rear brackets for it. The bumpers will be brought in flush and the guards replaced with 71-72 style.

I will keep all the original parts though.

Ad text says "unrestored"

Even better.

A/C, factory tach, slap stick, and AM/FM.

Look at those clear and clean spot welds on the wheel wells!

...and the sharp body lines.

The more I look at that listing the more I like that car.

Well bought, sir!

I already have 72 rear brackets for it. The bumpers will be brought in flush and the guards replaced with 71-72 style.

I will keep all the original parts though.
awesome , that's what I did with mine. hideaways and r/t taillights

Man I get tied up with a funeral and stuff and I miss out ! I would of bought that one ! Good looking out yy1
Congratulations t2r9 !
You wouldn't be interested in a 68 ply sport fury convertible in trade would you?
IMAG1423_BURST002.jpg

Its en-route, should be here this weekend. The Wife will be surprised!

Arrived this morning. Took it around the block and it runs good. I would not call it an unrestored survivor but those terms get tossed around and I did not expect it to be. It is a very nice driver that will look great next to the power wagon at any show!
IMG_0811.JPG
IMG_0813.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG
Cam6_0.jpg

I'm pretty sure you get this month's "well bought" award.

Nice color coordinated car/truck set.

Collect them all!

Tell us about the yellow car....

IMO that red car needs 15x7 rallye wheels.

...or at least put rallye centers in those cop wheels.

Auto Transport Service
Back