• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Audie Murphy is one of the most decorated WWII veteran

Pops1967GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:27 PM
Reaction score
Audie Leon Murphy was truly a hero.

tumblr_oa5scdOmwu1thuhcdo1_500.png
“Audie Murphy Medal of Honor Recipient” – art by Larry Selman​

The real deal. Amazing guy. Hero in battle.

I believe that he was The Most Decorated WWII vet. Sgt York was The Most Decorated vet of WWI.

Why can't we spend more time talking about genuine hero's like these unselfish men? A Country built on Honor, Country and Duty. What public school in my State would ever speak of these two great men. Not a single child knows what these men meant to this promised land. Imagine if we taught character to young children again. I pray for this country, for all of us and my children.

I know i'm a sap for this but tuff ****!

my kids know who these men were and what they did for our country, and all the women who served, and built the war machine.

One of the reasons we breathe free air is because of guys like him. With balls. Least we forget.

I wonder if POTUS knows who he is? Our President probably puts him with McCain. And we all know what he said about him.
Pretty F'in sad

Neo Nazis, no good. True patriots need to be remembered and honored. My father was B-24 pilot in the south Pacific in the early days of WWII. Never told much. My mother worked in a factory that installed Norton bomb sights in those B-24's. We need to remember what the generation of my parents did for us. And give the proper due.

I wonder if POTUS knows who he is? Our President probably puts him with McCain. And we all know what he said about him.
Pretty F'in sad
This is proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. Somehow President Trump got drug in and smeared in an Audie Murphy Hero thread. Deranged.

I have never heard of this man. I have been out of school since 1983 though so I cannot lay all the blame on the school system.

This is proof that Liberalism is a Mental Disorder. Somehow President Trump got drug in and smeared in an Audie Murphy Hero thread. Deranged.

Absolutely! Why does Trump have to be implicated or even mentioned in every single thing that is written about or discussed????? I had a real loose bowel movement today, must be trumps fault. There are some weeds in my garden, must be Trumps fault, the sky is blue AGAIN today, that ******* Trump!

I wonder if POTUS knows who he is?
Probably not.

Our President probably puts him with McCain. And we all know what he said about him.
Pretty F'in sad
McCain was not a hero. He was a warrior and a patriot, but not a hero. That word is thrown around way too frequently and freely. I in no way disparage McCain, he is a better man than I for what he endured, but being captured does not a hero make. Sorry, but even with all his attributes and accolades, McCain is no Audie Murphy. The only thing they have in common is that they served their country in a time of war.

Pretty F'in sad

What really sad is all those that suffer from that debilitating mental disorder known as liberalism.
Audie Murphy was a true hero......McCain is a proven traitor.

You'd have to wonder if A.M. were still alive with all he went through in the war, how'd he feel today seeing Neo Nazi's marching through our streets
He's probably be just as disgusted as seeing a bunch nazis tearing down statues of forner military personnel and vandalizing monuments to presidents and early explorers.
:mob::poke:

You saw Nazi's tearing down statues dedicated to former military heroes, monuments to presidents? I just saw them marching and chanting anti semite things.

Auto Transport Service
Back