• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Average man's car...

Mine are for driving not show quality but nice enough for me.

Attachments

• IM001614.JPG
    IM001614.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 358
  • IM001688.JPG
    IM001688.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 375
  • IM001692.JPG
    IM001692.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 358
Thats the best cars, driving and having fun.. Black64, real nice collection of cars there, nice 70 Chevelle!

very nice trio of cars there :headbang:

Mine gets driven every day it dosen't rain, it'll never be a show car. But every time I pull into a show/cruise or start it to leave everyone notices it. :headbang:

Attachments

• P1011199.jpg
    P1011199.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 363
  • P1011182.jpg
    P1011182.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 352
a very nice 68 gtx you have there ,very nice thanks for sharing :headbang:

welcome to the site and thats going to be a nice car when completed Daniel ,have fun ,:headbang:

Good paint always ruins a fun car!

I prefer mine a little rough around the edges so I don't feel bad about beating on it.

I would much rather see that car at a cruise or show than all the new junk.....cruises......40 years ago or more were mostly (not well off guys) getting together and sharing ideas and info....most cars were in project stage but it was a different day....teens didn't care what it looked like as long as it ran.....DRIVING was very important and a prestige thing...and if Your ride looked like hell...so what......I'm driving !!

bets of luck with the restoration

I won't ever beat it, ....btw , won't say "it" to her, let's name her "honey":)
...when time has come and she's finished and stands in front of me... in her original dark blue metallic - paint shining in the sun.....and her crossram heart starts to sing, right out of her manual cut-outs and she's rolling out of the garage with her grazile 6.40x15 on 5.5x15 steelies at the front with date correct hubcaps and the scary 275/60 MH Muscle Car Drags on 8x15 steelies at the rear....., then.... It wont be able for me to beat her at any time while riding!!! ...I love the '63 post cars!!:)

(...sorry , english is not my motherlanguage!!)

Here's my heap, shes staying just like this for a while. There only original once and the old look is in right now..... Planning some mini tubs and some new rolling stock, but the paint will be left just the way she is. I like leaning on it too much lol

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 326
heavy d it is looking pretty good there just like that ,drive the hell out of it :headbang:

Mine gets driven every day it dosen't rain, it'll never be a show car. But every time I pull into a show/cruise or start it to leave everyone notices it. :headbang:

Sure looks like a show car! Great looking GTX for sure..

The 2x4's sit on top of this.

Attachments

• IM000812.JPG
    IM000812.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 305
  • IM001018 (Small).JPG
    IM001018 (Small).JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 322
This thread is turning out pretty awesome!! Show us what u got, ANYTHING!! Love ALL the pics!! Keep them coming!

Mikepictures 008.jpg

This is mine. '64 Polara. I try to put a little into it regularly. Still got a ways to go. But with a 40+hr work week, a house, wife and 2 kids.. It does get neglected from time to time

Auto Transport Service
Back