• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB B pillar windlace

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcala84141

Local time
8:10 AM
Reaction score
Hi from N.Y.
Looking for the B pillar windlace trim for a 68 RR post car. That’s the inside windlace pieces which goes on each side of the post. I have one side but not the other. The person before me just put a windlace trim piece to cover up the post edge. The original has about inch and a half return piece which covers up the stainless window frame. Any help or suggestions would B appreciated

Thanks Bill

Classic Industry has repos
May find nos here or swap meet.
Good hunting

Bill you should have put this in the WTB, not the Welcome, but as I said in the PM I've never seen a repro for the inside windlace and was fairly certain Richard confirmed that but maybe times have changed. Richard @69bfan .. is it reproduced?
beerestoration2019 3163.JPG
beerestoration2019 3180.JPG

The original has about inch and a half return piece which covers up the stainless window frame.

Really ?? The pieces on my '69 are both the same. And so are the one's in the above photo.

What he is staying Stan is this windlace slips over the pinch weld like the lower door piece, but also extends out about an inch+ to cover the flip out window install and the front face on the other side. Shaped like an F

I probably have some of those extra ....if not repop available... thanks

So I just came back from car show saw 3 RR and not one had the proper inside post windlace. I bet there are a lot of post b body cars that are missing the proper trim. Some of the owners didn’t even know they didn’t have the factory trim pieces!
Their are some swap meets coming up that I’ll check out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back