• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bank finally let go of my cash, able to make the purchase

Richard Davis

Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
After the bank ordeal I was able to complete the deal. Will get more pics once I get it home and out of the rain.

Car is optioned well, but only a 318. Car is triple white with black carpet, buckets with console. AC car with AM/FM. Car had been hit with hood, pass fender and grill replaced. Really solid underneath not needing any metal except lower rear quarters. Outer rockers need a small patch.

69CoronetComingHomeCrop.jpg

Nice car. Glad to seller held on to it while you got the bank straightened out

Nice, love Coronet convertibles.

After the bank ordeal I was able to complete the deal. Will get more pics once I get it home and out of the rain.

Car is optioned well, but only a 318. Car is triple white with black carpet, buckets with console. AC car with AM/FM. Car had been hit with hood, pass fender and grill replaced. Really solid underneath not needing any metal except lower rear quarters. Outer rockers need a small patch.

View attachment 1663116
Nice Coronet! Did you end up switching to a credit union?

Congratulations! I love convertibles, glad you were able to get your bank situation figured out and purchase the car. Enjoy, its top down weather!!

Glad it all worked out for you...

what ever happened to the convertible forum idea?

Auto Transport Service
Back