• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barrett-Jackson Scotsdale 2017

IMG_1268.PNG
IMG_1267.PNG
IMG_1266.PNG
Oh hold on I got pics....good god she is smoking hot!!!!!!

another mustang just went across the block, hammer dropped at 83k

Jacobs did have a good pick with the 67 Dart vert.

Even commented about "rarity" of A body vert with factory a/c.

He must have been frustrated that they almost didn't get it, and only gave us 10 seconds as it rolled past sold sticker girl.

DAMN IT! For the first time, I finally saw a 1973 Satellite go across the block, and of course... they cut to a commercial before the hammer fell. It was a B5/white, 400/4-spd car, and fully restored. The price got to $18,000 before is stalled out and they cut away, which is about what I would expect to see on a 73 car.

I looked at that car last Monday. Not bad, just needs a little bit of fix here and there. 400/4 speed I'd quite rare. There was a brown 74 at Russo. 400/4 speed.

Jacobs did have a good pick with the 67 Dart vert.

Even commented about "rarity" of A body vert with factory a/c.

He must have been frustrated that they almost didn't get it, and only gave us 10 seconds as it rolled past sold sticker girl.

Pretty standard car, well restored. W1 white, 273/2 barrel, 904, bench seat, Auto on the column, 7.5 rear. Had SBP Rally wheels. It was an undecoated car

New guy here from the "frozen" north, there was a 1969 GTX clone that went across the block (not sure what day) and sold (?) for $40 grand...this car was at a local dealer here in Kamloops (Zimmer Chevrolet) and I seen it on the lot. Plum Crazy paint and a Hurst Pistol Grip caught my eye, even though I knew that those two were totally wrong for the year, checked he vin...318 car...I spoke with the sales manager, they were asking $39,900 for it, I told him that the car was overpriced for what it was and that it was not a factory big block car. He said that the car was checked out by and expert and that the car WAS factory. I knew then that I must have been speaking in a foreign tongue to him...but I figured that walking into a GM dealer!!! Whoever bought it must have spent way too much time at the bar, I am sure that you could have bought a true big block car for the same money if ya looked around!

Anyway....been lurking for awhile, decided to join....the site is awesome for both stock/modified cars...and the info I have been reading about is top notch as well!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back