• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Became an owner

The shop where I got the car got it cleaned and put the original wheels (7.75 x 14) and hubcaps back. He initially had raised white letters but I suggested red walls. I like the result.
RightFrontRedW (2).jpeg

Welcome from a long time 66 owner.
Looks like a solid one.
Best of luck with it.

Welcome, I sold a TT1 Med Copper Metallic 67 a couple of years ago after my wife and I spent 3 years restoring it. Copper interior with Black vinyl roof. Miss that car!
Our 67 Charger.jpg

Welcome, I sold a TT1 Med Copper Metallic 67 a couple of years ago after my wife and I spent 3 years restoring it. Copper interior with Black vinyl roof. Miss that car!View attachment 854569

Wow, I saw a picture of your car from a copy of the ad that was still lingering on the Web. I would like to see some more pictures of your car, especially the interior. Mine is also TT1 and copper interior. The outside is a repaint and not a correct match and has faded/oxidized to an almost pink hue. I would also like to pick your brain on restoration advice. You mentioned spending big bucks on the steering wheel resto. I'd be interested on who did it.

Hey Richard, be glad to help, just contact me thru the Gauge Doc...

Mark

Auto Transport Service
Back