• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been busy and funeral was set

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after all this, it looks like this is really "amoparlady"…. I had a feeling awhile ago and that's why I never commented on his posts..
View attachment 758339
Or this guy.

Capture.PNG

The Op has not been here for almost 2 weeks. I'd guess this person knows that they have been "Outed".

I can't take it anymore....all the lies and deceit from one person.

View attachment 758402

I hope no-one was sucked into sending money or gifts.
Do you think that was her (if its a her) ultimate goal, to fleece money from members here? Does anyone know if she attempted to do such a thing on other forums.
Some folks seemed almost obsessed with her, I guess its like entertainment for a few.
I just thought when I read what I did on the C forum, it went beyond someone just telling tales. I was taken back with the two different personalities.
I just feel at times if she was a established member who became honestly sick and was in fact a veteran, folks would be falling all over themselves sending prayers, best wishes but a mentally ill person its lets beat her up.
Nobody really knows the truth about her, she hasn't been on the forum in close to two weeks.
I would say she is gone from here and won't be back.
Time for some to let it go and maybe time to shut down all her threads, unless of course your into drama or enjoying yourself at another's expense.

fact is,we know nothing about " her ".
all we really know is,she more than likely is Not former Service,
and also probably Not any of the careers shes mentioned on the various sites.
so,all we really know is " shes " fulla sh1t.

i was quite pissed off,in the beginning,
but got over it because theres nothing we can do to change others behaviour.

speaking of,
i do agree with you Steve,its past time to let this topic die .
thats assuming some of the very people who cry about dramas,
dont keep dragging the dramas back into the forum.

fact is,we know nothing about " her ".
all we really know is,she more than likely is Not former Service,
and also probably Not any of the careers shes mentioned on the various sites.
so,all we really know is " shes " fulla sh1t.

i was quite pissed off,in the beginning,
but got over it because theres nothing we can do to change others behaviour.

speaking of,
i do agree with you Steve,its past time to let this topic die .
thats assuming some of the very people who cry about dramas,
dont keep dragging the dramas back into the forum.
I know you were pissed off as was I for the exact same reason.
Faking a serious illness. One of the most despicable lowest things a person can do. I resented her for doing it. I didn't care about anything else she claimed just that especially when your going through it yourself or a loved one is
I changed my mind because I think she is ill and I will tell anyone who reads this, I wish her well and I hope she gets treatment and gets well, if in fact im correct. If im not then im wrong and I can live with that. Either way I do doubt she will not be posting here.

Look up "Tori G" on Allpar. Look at the dates of the threads.
Read the content...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back