• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bengals going to Superbowl

Coronet_Arch

Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
The Cincinnati Bengals are going to the Superbowl! Who Dey!
giphy.gif

My seats are behind the guy with the foam fingers.

Congrats to them . Even after they beat my Raiders better them than the chiefs.

Lifelong Steelers fan here. I was rooting for the Bengals! Burrow has been very impressive.

Worse team in the AFC 2 years ago. Nice turn around. Congrats.

NFC Hosting Another Super Bowl

I think alot of people expected Green Bay or LA in the NFC

What the Bengals accomplished this year is pretty damn amazing

Good for them

If the Super Bowl is anything like the past few weekends of games

I could not be happier for Cincinnati and the Bengals Org. I watched Joe Kool at LSU. Hiesman, Nat Championship - Proud to be drafted by the worst team in football and really in only one year takes them from the toilet to the top. And I mean that all with affection. I’m pulling for the Bengals to take it all home even tho I live in the LA area. The Rams kind of remind me of the Yankees in a way. They just go out and stock pile the best players in the game to win. You don’t really see that quite so blatantly with other teams. Go Bengals!!!!

I like Burrow also, but would like to see Stafford get a ring after leaving that Dumpster Fire in Detroit.

Agree - Stafford deserves a ring no question. A loyal soldier for Detroit all those years. Kind of a no lose deal this year from that perspective.

I always harbored wishes that the Vikings could have scored him at some earlier point. Instead they backed a dump truck full of Benjamin’s off at Cousins place. And in the process screwed us for years.

Have the Bengals ever been to the bowl?

I was hoping for a Bengals - 40rs Superbowl.
But oh well, I like Stafford as well. Ive been a pats for quite a while. They basically got me interested in football. I was hoping they would have traded for him when that all went down. But instead they got a washed up Cam Newton. Oh well, water under the bridge now. And I like Mac Jones big time

I grew up in northern Ky So I have a soft spot for the Bunguls . And am super happy with what they have done . And to go from the bottom to the very top in under 2 years is cool as hell.

Go Bengals,,,,,,Although I wouldnt feel so bad if Stafford wins it either. So for me,,,this year is a win win .

I am a Chiefs fan but they did not deserve to win with the way they played after half time. Go Bengals.

Since I'm not a real fan of either team, I can say it was a GREAT game to watch.

The Chiefs gave the game away in the final seconds of the first half. First and goal inside the five and you dont attack the goal line. Instead you throw behind the line of scrimmage. And they continued in the second half.

Auto Transport Service
Back