• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Benny Hill

It so sad the people who are so __________ (enter $3 college word I can't remember), that they desecrate his burial plot looking for valuables... :(

Benny Hill is a classic, Loved watching him growing up! 440'

Someone please queue "Yakety Sax".

He was a little risque for TV at the time. I think he was censored quite a bit on what we saw on American TV. They guy was hilarious. Great bio.

c7424bddc860dc90cc6036f4993a94fb-jpg.1079939

Hilarious British humor. And some of the Women he had in his skits!!! WWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!cr8crshr/Bill:monkeyleft::monkeyleft::monkeyleft::usflag::usflag::usflag:

He was a little risque for TV at the time. I think he was censored quite a bit on what we saw on American TV. They guy was hilarious. Great bio.

Watched every evening at 10PM on KPLR out of St Louis.

They didn’t sensor too much, but perhaps they did.

Wow, didn't know he had been around that long, grew up watching him on late night UHF channels as a kid.
He is about the only English humor I got, never understood Monty Python Or Kids in the Hall... I guess the T&A didnt hurt...

The earlier years were best

True with most things; cars for sure.

Even me, lol.

I had a science teacher in junior high that would play Benny video tapes when he got exasperated with the class. Always worked. Could never get away with that today.

Wow, didn't know he had been around that long, grew up watching him on late night UHF channels as a kid.
He is about the only English humor I got, never understood Monty Python Or Kids in the Hall... I guess the T&A didnt hurt...
Kids In The Hall is Canadian. Did you watch Faulty Towers?

Auto Transport Service
Back