• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best adjustable strut rods, upper control arms, shocks?

I have QA1 uppers, lowers & struts....I bought the PST Super kit to redo all of my factory suspension but kept coming across deals on the new parts to the point it made me think why? I can buy modern components that are improved design's and functionality for a few bucks more... I can't wait to try it out!

I have the QA1 K member, LCAs and strut rods. I opted for the RMS tubular UCAs for adjustability since the QA1s have none. Very happy with the quality of all the parts.

Mopar Action did an article on some aftermarket torsion bar based suspension parts about 2 years ago. I saw those QA-1 lowers and while Rick thought they were fine, they seem sorta light duty to me, maybe I'd need to see them up close?

I considered the QA1 LCA, was told by someone I spoke with (At QA1) they'd only work with QA1 UCA.
Already had the FF UCA so kept that and rebuilt the stock LCA.

How do you like the SPC fully adjustable Uppers?
I liked them...
Mine were poly bushed...

I have a set to put on my current car too...
Sooner or later :poke:
along with the QA1 LCA's & a QA1 dynamic adj. strut rod
all just like the photos I posted above...

What is the advantage of these?

Qa 1.jpg

Is it the weight savings over a stock 1962-72 LCA ?

They are good, look great and now the newer one come with the bump stop location on them. They work perfectly with all the stock or aftermarket UCA’s, strut rods and spindles.

The guy that said they don’t work with aftermarket stuff should be fired or at a minimum some extra training on the product.

Auto Transport Service
Back