• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Aluminum Head for 440ci?

well imho i'd try to grab a set of Brodix B-1 BS heads--mostly all your factory parts bolt right up & you have the option of going pretty wild with them or staying somewhat mild...i"ve seen them on Tims Toy--68 Charger..and that car Boo-Koo"s
he used to run factory iron 906 heads that had sooo much work done to them..now that worked,.but didn't hold up..and since he's gone to the BS head..he hasn't looked back...now i like that...durability + performance...and to me,.thats the definition of a Mopar--thats the head im gonna go with asap
just wish they would't have named them BS as in (bul-sh#t) ya know..that probably shy'ed a few people away i think--well good luck what-ever your choice

Is it used or has all new bearings, gears etc? Add it all up if it's all new parts to find out what it costs for all new parts then throw in some labor. Gone are the 100 dollar set up days....at least I won't set one up that cheap anymore.

That seems pretty high to me if it is just a used and rebuilt differential? You can get a brand new differential for less than $500.

Auto Transport Service
Back