• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best quotes and sayings about car racing

" It's just a rac'in thing".......................".I am so far behind, I think I am ahead of everyone else"..................................MO

Boogity boogity boogity. DW

“There’s so much about racing that’s real and doesn’t have to be dramatised or invented.“ - Steve McQueen

tumblr_nnw94rVPNc1rxobalo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nnw94rVPNc1rxobalo1_r1_500.gif

"There's only two sports, auto racing and bull riding. The rest are just games." Ernest Hemingway.

What happened? I ran of of talent mid apex.

I would tell my son prior to National event starts, no unnecessary risks unless absolutely necessary.

On the back of the fuel cell in my dirt car it said..."Nut up or shut up"
Racing is about winning...not whining....

RACECAR spelled backwards is still RACECAR

Back when Eddie Hill ran drag boats his number was 689, when asked why he chose that number, the Texan replied " because it stays the same if I am right side up or upside down"

How to make a $1 Million $$$'s racing, start with $2 Million...

Speed is relative, how fast do want to go ?
equates to, how much you are willing to spend ?

If it has T!ts or Tires, it's gonna give you trouble.

You couldn't beat me going downhill in a mine shaft with the wind at your back.

Football, Baseball and Basketball only take 1 ball to play. In racing you need 2 balls!

i like this one.....

Attachments

• download (4).jpg
    download (4).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 183
"As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep. But if I slip and begin to slide. Please dear god protect my ride"

- - - Updated - - -

3e9012e0a444f5a284df5a979153ccc3.jpg

3e9012e0a444f5a284df5a979153ccc3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back