• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BEWARE: Kim Passion For Mopars

Exactly! I told her right after that email, "I expect a total refund." I also included some very wonderful commentary to her in that email(in a non gentleman fashion)...

Will I get a refund? lol.....I have better chances at the Powerball on Saturday!
:drama: it's not worth all that BS

damn shame, glad we have a heads up :thankyou:

IMG_20170304_105401399.jpg
IMG_20170304_105349396.jpg
IMG_20170304_104626909.jpg
so I was worried about my wiper motor after seeing the media blast in the one here. Mine didn't have that but it did still have dirt in the gears so I cleaned that up. Also the grease was not down where it needed to be for the worm gear, fixed that. Also the only part that was replated was the barrel, the rest were fix canned. Buyer beware!

Last edited:
Thanks. I just talked to her this week and was going to send my motor! Another bad experience spared! Thanks again!

View attachment 401980 View attachment 401983 View attachment 401985 so I was worried about my wiper motor after seeing the media blast in the one here. Mine didn't have that but it did still have dirt in the gears so I cleaned that up. Also the grease was not down where it needed to be for the worm gear, fixed that. Also the only part that was replaced was the barrel, the rest were fix canned. Buyer beware!
Sorry, to hear that my friend! I just wish this was found out sooner.

As I stated many times in this thread. Anyone whom has a motor done by this individual needs to do complete inspection of the whole unit.

Yours has the infamous phillips head screw on the barrel:popcorn:

I can confirm she has a dog though as I found some hair inside also.

Turn her in to that state's attorney general for consumer fraud. If you used the post office or if she used the post office to return your parts, turn her in for mail fraud. If she's running a business, turn her in to the better business bureau as well. Find out if she's a member of the chamber of commerce and report her operations to them as well. Her scam operation needs to be shut down.

I agree just in the people she fucked in this thread there is over the limit for federal fraud charges to be filed.

I'll chime in as well. I sent her my 3 speed motor to get repaired, not restored. She stated 48 hour turn around time. Took her a bit over 1.5 months of me asking where it was before she said it shipped. Yes, a label was created but it was another 2 weeks before it got to the post office. And I was ready to let her keep it as I was going to get paypal involved in a charge back.

I haven't tested it, but as long as it works I will be happy with it. The whole experience left a bad taste in my mouth.

Quality work is always hard to find, unless you know the source first hand, or by a reliable contact. If anyone needs wiper, heater, or headlight motor work performed, I have a source to do this that I will personally recommend, and vouch for. He is located just NW of Charlotte, NC. Contact me here, and I will forward you the INFO.
Hi Bruce and Phoenix here, I was getting ready to email Kim and saw all the posts. Who is your contact north west of Charlotte? I’d like to give them a call and see about getting my three speed wiper motor repaired, restored. Thanks

Bruce Somer, in southern California. Had mine done this past summer. He was about 8 weeks on turnaround. The results look great but haven't installed it yet.

20201113_163513.jpg

I’ve used Bruce summer several times quick turnaround and quality product

Hi Bruce and Phoenix here, I was getting ready to email Kim and saw all the posts. Who is your contact north west of Charlotte? I’d like to give them a call and see about getting my three speed wiper motor repaired, restored. Thanks
My contact for wiper motors is Chris"Topher" McGuinness. He's NW of Charlotte. I'm away right now, but will get you contact info later this weekend. Top notch work, fair pricing, quick turnaround time...

Bruce Somer has done work for me for over 25 years. Top notch stuff. He is also a member here. ns1aar That is also his website address if you want to see more of his services.
http://www.ns1aar.com/home.html
I'll throw a vote out there for Bruce as well. He did a 3 speed for me a couple years ago and has a 2 speed of mine right now. Reasonable pricing and decent turnaround times.

Auto Transport Service
Back