• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware of member "jude004" scammer

Beekeeper

It’s a disease without a cure!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
Got a pm from this joker wanting to know if I still wanted
This 8.75 rear haven't ever inquired about such part
and he had 0 post and joined jan 2014
Watch out he's trying to scam us

Sounds like a pretty lame attempt at a scam. They must be new to the scammer biz. Whoever you are your a loser!

Sounds more like a person who "fat fingered" a computer key or two, rather than a scammer.

I got hold of a scammer that was so bad that I got him to send me 3 different money orders because the first two were nearly unreadable and the 3rd one was still pretty bad. Told him he needed to polish up on his skills and he wrote back that he wasn't Polish lol

Got a pm from this joker wanting to know if I still wanted
This 8.75 rear haven't ever inquired about such part
and he had 0 post and joined jan 2014
Watch out he's trying to scam us

How is that a scam?

Maybe he has Alzheimers..?

- - - Updated - - -

I got hold of a scammer that was so bad that I got him to send me 3 different money orders because the first two were nearly unreadable and the 3rd one was still pretty bad. Told him he needed to polish up on his skills and he wrote back that he wasn't Polish lol

Yeah, I can relate...
I'm HALF Polish...
But... the reason I can type and carry on a relatively "sensible" conversation OR express a simple idea or two is because I'm HALF Irish!
(Thank GOD for my Mother!)

:iamwithstupid:

How is that a scam?
Because he said he never inquired about an 8 3/4 and the fact that 'Jude' has 0 posts here. So, if Jude didn't advertise any parts here, why would he be PMing a member asking him if he still wants it? However, it is possible that they communicated elsewhere....but why would Beekeeper bring up a thread like this if that were the case? Just saying. I checked out the 'new' member's user name in the spam site I use and it didn't turn up but his email address and IP might but I don't have access to that here. Also, generally when a new member PM's another member out of the blue, the new member is usually a scammer....based on my experience.

Heck yea I know a scammer when I see one, for one his location is Rome,Italy
they love for you to reply back to them with your email, cranky I sent you his email
addy. Then again I could be totally wrong but nothing wrong with playing it safe until we know for sure. He could have Alzheimer's :eusa_dance:

they love for you to reply back to them with your email, cranky I sent you his email
addy

"Grandma, I am in trouble in Italy 'Studying' for college I am broke don't tell mom or dad......Pleazzz!! & send money to...."I need help! and I scared!
:iamwithstupid:

addy
Got it but that didn't create any hits either. He might be a brand new scammer that hasn't showed up on the radar yet but being that he's out of the country, my bet is that he is. Who in their right mind would ship an 8 3/4 from over seas to a land that's has plenty of them!?

its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back