• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware of this Scammer

Stowe

Local time
8:27 AM
Reaction score
Please be on the look out for this scum bag, he is a car locator and transporter. He supposedly found a couple of Mopars. He says he was a little short on cash and needed a couple hundred wired to him to close the deal . Sounded too good to be true I sent him a small amount money , figured was worth the small risk and a friend has done business with him years ago
He goes by a couple of names David Cole and Don Price. His cell number is 214 789 3062 , Grand Prairie Tx. Long story short his phone is off the cars were never delivered. He is a scummy POS. He asks for small amounts of money or a finders fee. I have reported him to Western union and filed a police report .

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up.

IMG_1723.gif

I looked at it as gamble with slightly better odds than Vegas . Lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up.
I got to ask , How was you going to get a couple cars delivered for only a couple hundred bucks from a guy with 2 names ?
Mabey I read this wrong ?
Or did you wire him a larger sum and he hooked you for another 200 ?

No, the story was he found the cars and was a couple hundred short and the owner would not let him load them. The transport cost and the transaction for purchase of the cars was to be completed upon delivery .

No, the story was he found the cars and was a couple hundred short and the owner would not let him load them. The transport cost and the transaction for purchase of the cars was to be completed upon delivery .
Well that's better news, sorry that it cost a couple hundred though.
Thanks again for the warning.

Please be on the look out for this scum bag, he is a car locator and transporter. He supposedly found a couple of Mopars. He says he was a little short on cash and needed a couple hundred wired to him to close the deal . Sounded too good to be true I sent him a small amount money , figured was worth the small risk and a friend has done business with him years ago
He goes by a couple of names David Cole and Dan Price. His cell number is 214 789 3062 , Grand Prairie Tx. Long story short his phone is off the cars were never delivered. He is a scummy POS. He asks for small amounts of money or a finders fee. I have reported him to Western union and filed a police report .
Sorry to hear you got taken but having a few names would have been enough not to deal with him. Sadly as the economy gets worse this type of behavior will increase. On another note I saw where a guy and a girl are driving around picking up stuff that is already paid for and not delivering any of it. It was a guy who was on one of those U-ship sites.

Same ph number and scam from a different site

72749677308__9958DB37-13D1-4040-99DA-FD9F4A88F8BE.jpeg

Same ph number and scam from a different site

View attachment 1596122
Your post above has "Don", not "Dan".

If you Google Don or Donald Price in Riverside, California you will see this:

He is probably someone you want to avoid from here on out.

Thank you for your posts.

Your post above has "Don", not "Dan".

If you Google Don or Donald Price in Riverside, California you will see this:

[/URL]

He is probably someone you want to avoid from here on out.

Thank you for your posts.
That sounds like sound advice. Walk heck run away!! Charged for Refusal of Antipsychotic medicine multiple times in the last few years…. A few hundred dollars is not worth what a nut case can do to you, your property or your family.

Anyone outright asking for money up-front for goods you didn't ask for is to be treated as a scammer.

Do not engage with them.

Do not give them money.

Tell as many people as you can about them, without getting involved in their pathetic stories......it's all just a pack of lies. :mob:

This is entertaining, there are dozens of people blowing up his phone at all hours, He will need a new device or new number. Karma

Auto Transport Service
Back