• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware of this Scammer

Update, The scammer has blocked my phone number, as well as a few others. I filed a police report. The police are going to try to track him down. His number has also been reported to Verizon's fraud dept. His number is now posted as a scam number on several spam /scam call websites. Please continue to pass the word on about this scummy con man. Feel free to call him all hours of the day and night lol

Back a few years ago in the fax days, I know of a guy who was owed a decent chunk of money for a job he did. He got tired of getting either BS excuses, or no-shows with the money, so he decided to exact revenge.
He typed up several copies of a final demand, and notice of intent to file proceedings, then fed the papers through his fax machine and taped them together forming a continuous loop.
Late one night - around 1:00am ....he dialled the guy's number and pressed send.

Well, apparently it blew up the other guy's fax machine from continuously printing and it sounds like it went for quite some time.
The message got through for sure, and the money was paid up within days. :lol:

In general, scammers like this don't care how often or when you call them, as the phone has already been disconnected, or was stolen or a "buy here, pay here" phone in the first place.

As soon as you send me a few hundred dollars... or a thou, if you're up to it.
For the same money, I too will refrain from using the name Don, Dan or Dave. Just send money by cash app or Venmo, and make it payable to Manu!

Please be on the look out for this scum bag, he is a car locator and transporter. He supposedly found a couple of Mopars. He says he was a little short on cash and needed a couple hundred wired to him to close the deal . Sounded too good to be true I sent him a small amount money , figured was worth the small risk and a friend has done business with him years ago
He goes by a couple of names David Cole and Don Price. His cell number is 214 789 3062 , Grand Prairie Tx. Long story short his phone is off the cars were never delivered. He is a scummy POS. He asks for small amounts of money or a finders fee. I have reported him to Western union and filed a police report .
You are correct. He is going by the name of James Holt and contacted me friday 4/29 about a 67 camaro and a 64 impala convertible big block.

I asked for pictures of the cars and a picture ID and he needed $260.00 western union.

Dont give him anything, he is a fraud.

kevin

You are correct. He is going by the name of James Holt and contacted me friday 4/29 about a 67 camaro and a 64 impala convertible big block.

I asked for pictures of the cars and a picture ID and he needed $260.00 western union.

Dont give him anything, he is a fraud.

kevin
Worse yet, he is trying to scam you with Chevys!

We are all a couple hundred short,the difference is that we don't go around trying to scam it off of fellow car enthusiasts!

Worse yet, he is trying to scam you with Chevys!
Funny, I called the scammer and he answered the phone . Told him I heard he had a few cars he located and was trying to sell them. Long story short I keep him on the line for 45 mins and finally asked him he ever delivered the cars he bought for me. He realized who I was and hung up. I enjoyed screwing with him. Scum of the earth

Auto Transport Service
Back