• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big-A's 1970 Road Runner

BIG-A

Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score
Ive owned my Runner since 2001. Its just a little 383 that ive been working on. I have been a member on Mopar Muscle forum for a while and noticed alot of the guys were members here too, So i figured why not?

101_4066.jpg

101_4062.jpg

Great to see you here Big A, the 70 looks sweet bud! Hope you'll put up a photo album here... Welcome aboard!

Ron, good to see ya.
I noticed you and Budnicks were here so i jumped on over.

Ron, good to see ya.
I noticed you and Budnicks were here so i jumped on over.

Good to see you to man, yep, budnicks and i have been here awhile i guess, Glad you joined up, theres a lot of real nice folks here and we talk just about anything, especially MOPARS.. lol..
Tpodwdog has a real good looking 70 RR to, There's a few here with nice 70 RR's ahh, maybe someday ;)

Good to see you to man, yep, budnicks and i have been here awhile i guess, Glad you joined up, theres a lot of real nice folks here and we talk just about anything, especially MOPARS.. lol..
Tpodwdog has a real good looking 70 RR to, There's a few here with nice 70 RR's ahh, maybe someday ;)

Welcome Big-A!

I'm one who classifies as having a 70 Road Runner that is NOT nice... Yet.

I have a barn fresh 383, 4sp, 3.55 with air grabber. Solid, but needs restoration. I look forward to the day mine looks as good as yours!

Hawk

Attachments

• 70_small.jpg
    70_small.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 160
Very nice 70 RR All

Ive owned my Runner since 2001. Its just a little 383 that ive been working on. I have been a member on Mopar Muscle forum for a while and noticed alot of the guys were members here too, So i figured why not?

101_4066.jpg

101_4062.jpg

Welcome to FBBO, I love it Big-Al, very cool car, it looks even better over here...LOL... The paint job came out great...

Thanks Bud. Being a " i can do that" kinda of guy i found new respect for autobody and paint guys by the time i was finished.

Welcome to FBBO BigA!

You will enjoy this site - Lots of good people and information

Enjoy the site

Ma Snart

My 71 Charger for your viewing pleasure - More pictures of my Mopars in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC02316.jpg
    DSC02316.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 140
Auto Transport Service
Back