• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bin Laden is Dead!!!!!!

Just heard on the news that Bin Laden is Dead!!!!!

Perhaps we need to celebrate at the Beaver this year Kevin:
Ya know- pulled pork sandwiches, pork tenderloin, roast pork and bacon- ALL FOR BREAKFAST!!!

They should have fed him to the pigs instead of dumping his *** in the ocean. Would have been the ultimate insult - and so very fitting......

Glad hes been found / killed. Heres hoping this boosts the US economy a bit.

It's a good damn morning. Just remember my friends, he is now a martyr. There will be retalliations in his name. To my brothers and sisters in uniform, Keep your powder dry.

It's a good damn morning. Just remember my friends, he is now a martyr. There will be retalliations in his name. To my brothers and sisters in uniform, Keep your powder dry.

+ 1

Too bad they didn't take him alive.

That way Obama could have brought him to the US, given him his Miranda warnings and tried him in a civilian court in NYC.

Personnaly, I wish they would ship him home (castrated) in a pig skin burial shroud with a feral hog humping the corpse.

PDFROGMAN, I am with your thought on this may be a total farce, but people say I am a conspiracy nut also, just remember truth IS stranger than fiction and with the government anything is possible! Also I always get the how could they fake anything or lie about something so big? Remember snitches sleep in ditches!

Here's a quote from the latest Yahoo:

"Traditional Islamic procedures for handling the remains were followed, the officials said, including washing the corpse, placing it in a white sheet."

That really pisses me off. Like he gave a damn about how anyone over here died. Really makes me wonder the ideas of those in charge. (As if I didn't have my own ideas already.)

Chrisd. We killed the bastard, he's dead. Becoming like them doesn't make us any better. He's dead and burning in hell right now that's all that matters.

ROFLMAO.NICE! And now a funeral pyre. WIENER ROAST! To bad they couldn`t make his head into a shrunken head for all to see. It would take up less space that way. It is just to bad they didn`t torture him first. Starting by gluing his hands to his penis first when he was a sleep, then surprise him with the big bang.

Chrisd. We killed the bastard, he's dead. Becoming like them doesn't make us any better. He's dead and burning in hell right now that's all that matters.

Now why'd you have to go and put my conscience in check?

Auto Transport Service
Back